At Western Spine Institute, we treat spinal conditions that develop due to injury, disease and degeneration.
Common symptoms to a variety of conditions include:
- Arm or Leg pain
- Back pain
- Numbness & Tingling
- Lack of Flexibility/ Mobility
- Lack of Stability
Common Conditions include:
- Injuries & Trauma
- Tumors (Malignant & Benign)
- Scoliosis, Kyphosis & Spinal Deformities
- Herniated Discs/ Pinched Nerves
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Neck & back Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease.
We see patients from Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Pocatello, Blackfoot, Salmon, Driggs, St. Anthony and all of East Idaho. We also see patients from Jackson, Wilson, Moose, Alpine, Thayne, Afton, and all of West Wyoming.